Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The Wizard of Oz for the SNES continues our parade of hard to play games. Does this deserve to be one those iconically horrible games ranking up there with Shaq Fu, Bebe’s Kids, Lester the Unlikely, Bill Laimbeer’s Combat Basketball, and Pit Fighter? We might tell you. Or we might even debate that amongst ourselves. But before that, we have to do a soda draft. Followed up by some horror chat, some great restaurants in the L.A. area where Dave got to visit, and Dane’s quiz returns with a vengeance. Come sit awhile and listen to use review the validity of the hot garbage label on The Wizard of Oz.
The Wizard of Oz Shownotes:
- Hellraiser on Hulu get a good review from Ian.
- However, Halloween Ends does not.
- DADDY, WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAUSAGE?
- The best horror review of the week goes to Dead Stream.
- So the trees always do that in Evil Dead NSFW?
- The Host, but it’s horror and not from Stephanie Meyer.
- It follows is about a supernatural STD.
- SUPER PANGA TACOS!
- El Matador was legit.
- Mochi Nut donuts sound amazing.
- Tyler is jealous over Dave eating some amazing Korean corn dogs.
- Lavantina’s Big Cheese Pizza sounds great too.
- Stella Jean’s ice cream is the place to go.
- There was plenty of opportunity to play River City Girls.
- Dave’s best anime review of the week goes to Chainsaw Man.
- Ian and Tyler love the Broadway version of Wicked.
- Not to say the Wicked book isn’t amazing too.
- Is this game worse than King Arthur and the Knights of Justice?
- We did an episode over Shaq Fu.
- Also, Bebe’s Kids.
- Just for the cherry, check out Bill Laimbeer’s Combat Basketball.
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002