We don’t talk about this a lot because of the stigma that surrounds blob ownership…but we have a blob in the studio. It’s true. A couple of months ago we scraped together enough money from Patreon (thank you donors) to order our very own blob. Once a week we feed our blob a sriracha-flavored jelly bean, and he transforms into a pair of microphones and then we say dirty words into him. On a completely unrelated side-note: on this week’s episode we’re talking about David Crane’s A Boy and His Blob: Trouble in Blobolonia for the NES. We take a Which Jelly Bean Are You personality quiz? Tyler issues a jelly trivia quiz. We take a voicemail from longtime listener Fred.
A Boy and His Blob Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave Plays A Boy and His Blob for the NES on Twitch
- What Jelly Bean Flavor Are You?
- Zelda II
- The Louisville Arcade Expo 2018
- The forgotten Soggy
- Super Mega Gang Beasts
- The Last Man on Earth
- MANPOG 2.0
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Allison Brie
- Starburst Jellybeans
- WayForward’s A Boy and His Blob
- Monster Party
- Inside Out Boy
- Flaming Lips “She Don’t need Jelly”
- WHAT ABOUT BOB?
- Crying Rage Face
- Maximum Carnage
- Jars of Clay and DC Talk
- Jelly Super Mario Bros.
- Toaster strudel meme
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.