We’re talking about Clock Tower, the 1995 survival-horror point-and-click adventure game for the Super Famicom. What you heard from your friends is true: maybe we bring some weak-ass intro stories to the table. Cut us some slack — it’s been a day. There’s some good discussion about survival horror video games. Also æggs.
In This Episode:
- Eldritch Horror
- Lance Peanut Butter Crackers
- Blue milk
- It’s Pat!
- The Jennifer Connelly Riding a Mechanical Horse Gif
- Young Montgomery Burns
- Tweedle Dee
- Dear god make me a bird…
- Resident Evil
- Dead Space
- Hey Ash Whatcha Playin’ Fear 3
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- Resident Evil 2
- Silent Hill 2
- Cabin in the Woods
- Dying Light
- Ellen Page in Trailer Park Boys
- Bird Jesus
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.