Gadzooks! Of course, the Randomizer chose a Super Scope Game this week – Bazooka Blitzkrieg! It’s…apparently a game where you are a ninja with a Super Scope blowing up robots. So there is that. Tyler and Dave talk about it. They also bring up our little mistaken kerfuffle last week. We take a pretty solid quiz from Ross Rachel Green, So come here us chat about hitting deer, similarly named media, and some about this Super Scope game, to be fair, does offer something you can’t get elsewhere on the SNES.
Bazooka Blitzkrieg Shownotes:
- Hey! There’s a new TADPOG bonus episode up on Patreon!
- Dave streamed Bazooka Blitzkrieg on Twitch if you’re into games about ninjas with bazookas, blitzkriegs, light gun games, or guys named Dave.
- TAPDOG! Your kids will want to be a pilot or a TAPDOG!
- Would we get that Bloomberg money.
- Yes, still miss Mitch Hedberg.
- Come talk to me on MSN Messenger.
- We also did an MSN messenger game in Emily is Away.
- The Gunslinger vagina gun scene with Sylvia Pittston.
- “Silence came back, filling in jagged spaces.”
- Dogma is Tyler’s favorite Kevin Smith movie.
- Now Tyler knows about The Fall Guys since Dave finished a game in first place.
- You want that Shoney’s gift card.
- Can you get your foreskin back?
- The guy almost getting hit by a car on purpose.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002