Tyler armed with Vampire Killer and Dave wielding Alucard’s Spear venture forth on the most horrifying vampire hunt ever. Nah just kidding. We just talk about Castlevania: Bloodlines, the 1994 action platformer for the Sega Genesis. It’s the only Castlevania game to appear on the Sega Genesis! Of course we also talk about Twilight and the sexiest verse to ever grace the pages of the Bible. Choco Chica also makes an apperance to administer a quiz that was written by Bovine Bear Matt Cowan.
Castlevania: Bloodlines Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave Plays Castlevania: Bloodlines on Twitch
- The Retro Video Game of the Month Club!
- Come by the Drunk Games Done Slowly Twitch channel on Thursday, August 23 2018. Dave will be playing Kabuki Quantum Fighter and Kung Fu to raise money for the World Wildlife Fund.
- Way back in 2014, we did an episode on Super Castlevania IV for the SNES.
- We’ve recently done a bunch of episodes on the Castlevania classics on the NES, games like Castlevania, Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest, and Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse.
- There’s also an episode we did on Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, a game that is Castlevania-adjacent.
- If you’re super supportive, generous and our best friend, you can listen to our Patreon bonus episode that we did on the first season of the Castlevania Netflix series.
- The Gear Steamer (the boss of level 7) totally looks like it belongs in Ballz 3D.
- Snuck is a word.
- Wookie meat is chewy.
- Scott’s Tots, where Michael Scott is going to make our dreams come true!
- Nathan for You is pretty damn fantastic.
- Ezekial 23:20
- Dr Feelgood, of Castlevania fame?
- Open Wide for Chunky!
- Jacob Grimm, of clearly Heath Ledger fame
- Wilhelm Grimm, of clearly Matt Damon fame
- Seven Brides of Dracula. Best witnessed in High School Theatre format.
- Chrichell Stause of Seven Brides for Dracula fame alongside Tyler and Jacob
- Super Buster Bros. with Sandwich Pope Phil Hawkins COMING SOON
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.