Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The Randomizer ran out of MP last week since time after time after time it chose games we had already played — so we went rogue and decided to talk about some Super Scope games that randomly checked out a few months ago – Battle Clash and Metal Combat: Falcon’s Revenge. Let’s cut to the chase, these games are fantastic. So please join us while we talk games, take a quiz, persuade Melissa to briefly join us, and get very very hot.
Battle Clash and Metal Combat: Falcon’s Revenge Shownotes:
- Dave streamed…Phantasmagoria on Twitch again! If you’re into games that aren’t Yoshi’s Safari. Or guys named Dave.
- Hey! We got a copy of Paper Boy 2!
- We also got a copy of Castlevania 64…2?
- We miss playing Castlevania games.
- Do you miss us playing Castlevania games?
- If you were to ask your mom, does she miss Castlevania games?
- And your eldest male cousin, does he miss Castlevania games?
- Your great grandfather, is this a Castlevania he could appreciate?
- The teacher you had a crush on, did she like Castlevania?
- The neighbor your mom didn’t want you to play with, Castlevania?
- Will your raise your first born on Castlevania?
- What about your second born? Still Castlevania?
- BLAH BLAH BLAH CASTLEVANIA!
- Check out some sweet Mork Borg actual play!
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002