On this episode we further our quest to play and discuss every Castlevania game, and this one is a big one. Foretold years ago by the Necromancer Shaft, TADPOG would do at least two episodes of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Many heroes stepped up to go on this journey and those chosen today are one-half of TADPOG’s Sweethearts Josh Nance and Ruby on Rails Baron Paul Clewell. We have chosen our healing potions in the form of stout beer from Kevin Link. We sharpen our blades and manage to keep on track so we can give this game its due, and we also create the hero we all deserve. Cooter Belmont.
Symphony of the Night Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave plays Symphony of the Night on Twitch: Part 1 and Part 2
- Loaded Cart Podcast
- Whatspaulplayingtoday on Twitch
- We’ve done episodes on a bunch of Castlevania games already! Check ’em out: Castlevania, Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest, Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse, Super Castlevania IV, Castlevania: Bloodlines, Castlevania: Dracula X, and Castlevania: Rondo of Blood.
- You can find Paul Clewell on Loaded Cart Podcast and on Twitch as WhatsPaulPlayingToday
- One day I was with it!
- Central Waters Brewing Company, Inc. Stout
- Riker playing trombone
- Xena and her chakram
- N Demon familiar
- Giant alien boss in Super Metroid
- Pugsley and Wednesday rapier fight
- Dammit I’m pregnant again!
- Josh on The Legend of Zelda
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.