On this episode of TADPOG Original Flavor Wednesday, we sit down with The Nances (of Mega Man X3 fame) to talk about IGN’s 49th ranked Super Nintendo game, Super Bomberman.
In This Episode:
- Tyler picking up women
- Cruel Intentions
- Alternate timeline
- Oh Rosa
- Josh napping
- Super Bomberman 2
- Bomberman Live
- Offspring at Dave’s house, NOT at Tyler’s
- Bomberman 64
- Bomberman NES
- Super Mario Bros. movie
- Bombin’ like Ghandi
- Grand Maester Pycelle
- Circus Skate
- Captain America and the Avengers
- Patton Oswalt stands still on King of Queens
- Star Fox Adventures
- Hunger Games cornucopia
- Tunnel Snakes rule!
- Someone set us up the bomb
- Crocodile Mile
- Dwarven Demolition Squad
- The Pyro
- The Demo
- Nicole wants the dick pics at @elocinlezah
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.