Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The Randomizer served some BAD, emphasis on that syllable, to the bone games in Terminator 2: Judgment Day and T2: The Arcade game to us this week. Ian takes Tyler’s weathered old mantle as the Cloud of Negativity when it comes to there two LJN classics. So come listen to us double on the Terminator games, we do another draft (hey, we like these a lot), talking some horror movies, talk some Overwatch 2, and get a gander at Dave’s Steam Deck. Come sit awhile and listen to us really bemoan Terminator 2: Judgment Day & T2: The Arcade Game!
Terminator 2: Judgment Day & T2: The Arcade Game Shownotes:
- Have you seen the Midnight Club movie?
- Or the Ouija Origin of Evil movie?
- How do you feel about Gerald’s Game?
- Are you a fan of Doctor Sleep?
- Ian didn’t care of 13 Reasons Why.
- We all loved Goosebumps books, yes?
- But did you get into The Fear Street books?
- Finally, we’ve all seen The Office.
- Overwatch 2 was attempted.
- The Mogwai invade Multiversus.
- Dave recommends the anime Edgerunners.
- He’s also a fan of Studio Trigger.
- Azumanga Daioh is a old one but a good one.
- VVVVVVV all over the Steam Deck.
- Did you know about the pink poop fiasco around Frankenberry?
- We all loved Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man
- Well, it was similar to Revolution X.
- Sorta similar to The Terminator.
- N 2 Gether with Pauly Shore!
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002