Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In preparation for Fallout 4, Josh Nance joins us to talk about Fallout 3. We all bunker down in TADPOG Annex II and just Three Dog it for awhile. We try a new soda which may have been irradiated and discuss strange sights on the side of the highway.
- The Martian
- The Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- Why Star Fox has no legs
- Fentiman’s Dandelion and Burdock
- Frog gigging
- Fallout 3
- Hey Ash Whatcha Playin’?
- The Twilight Zone
- Butcher Pete
- Optimus Prime
- The Dunwich Building
- The Plunger House?
- Sword Art Online
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 260 – Fallout: New Vegas - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games
Pingback: TADPOG Podcast Episode 454 - Abobo's Big Adventure