In preparation for Fallout 4, Josh Nance joins us to talk about Fallout 3. We all bunker down in TADPOG Annex II and just Three Dog it for awhile. We try a new soda which may have been irradiated and discuss strange sights on the side of the highway.
- The Martian
- The Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- Why Star Fox has no legs
- Fentiman’s Dandelion and Burdock
- Frog gigging
- Fallout 3
- Hey Ash Whatcha Playin’?
- The Twilight Zone
- Butcher Pete
- Optimus Prime
- The Dunwich Building
- The Plunger House?
- Sword Art Online
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.