The Randomizer mumbled something at us. “What? Speak, beast.” Dave commanded. “urosmif” the Randomizer grumbled lazily. “TELL US THE GAME!” Tyler shouted. The Randomizer grinned, “Aerosmith.” Tyler and Dave knew that was no game. “REVOLUTION X!” The Randomizer sang in its best Steven Tyler impression. That’s right! Remember that arcade game? They ported it to SNES or at least they tried. But hey, SODA JERKS returns! We talk Super Scope and make some goofs! Check it out!
Revolution X Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Revolution X on Twitch, if you like revolutions, the letter X, Aerosmith, video games, or guys named Dave!
- Dave’s youth had it’s masturbation gold.
- Ugh. Lollipops.
- DREAM ON!
- Everyone knows the Poop Smith.
- Less people know the Tape Smith.
- Tiger King is so good.
- Melissa bought Tyler his childhood Cool Spot toy.
- What if your special talent was tech decking?
- Did you watch The Osbournes?
- Dave loves a good My Cousin Vinnie reference.
- South Park had it right with shuriken.
- Did you check out this episode?
- What did you think of this episode?
- I bet you’ll like this one.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002