Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Lan Parties. Tamagotchis. Game Boys. That “S” thing we used to all draw. AOL. Ecto Cooler. All these things symbolize a childhood in the 90s but none of them nearly as much as Radical Rex! He’s a real cool Radical Rex! Is this a very cool hidden gem on the SNES or is it a oversized and slow but very pretty platformer? COME FIND OUT (unless you go as restingtwitch_face and you MIGHT know. YOU MIGHT.) So come hear us talk about Percy Jackson, Tyler’s Percy Jackson game, how to make the best tacos al pastor, the best Taco Bell food, how addicting potato oles are, and what we’ve been playing. Come check it out!
Radical Rex Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Radical Rex on Twitch, if you’re into things that are radical, little Tyrannosauruses riding skateboards, a grown man laughing at dinosaur ahegao, or guys named Dave.
- Oh this fabulous Ultra Monster Gold.
- What does Noise Putty sound like?
- Tacos Al Pastor from Guga. Amazing.
- Have you had really good corn tortillas?
- Behold the Taco Bell Quesolupa.
- Are you familiar with Percy Jackson?
- Get on that Friday Night Funkin jam.
- Dave and Nikki do enjoy the Great Pretender.
- Pico from Newgrounds probably wouldn’t fly today.
- We did a Patreon episode over Star Fox Assault.
- PLEASE DONATE TO THE WHISKER SQUADRON KICKSTARTER.
- SHAVE THOSE SIDEBURNS, BOGGS!
- Just listen to the whole Rescue Rangers theme, please.
- If you liked that then you’ll love Tale Spin.
- The best quote from 30 Rock.
- Ancient Wood becomes coal, right?
- Ben Shapiro’s real call to fame.
- Radical Rex got that Dylan power.
- If your mom loved you then she taped you Garfield Goes Hawaiian.
- We did an episode over this.
- Here is another one.
- Just stay away from this episode.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002