Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On this episode of TADPOG Original Flavor Wednesday, we talk about IGN’s 53rd ranked Super Nintendo game, Breath of Fire II.
In This Episode:
- All Tyler wanted was a video game
- Mr. Plow
- The Fishman
- What sound does a train make?
- Translation issues? Remember Illusion of Gaia?
- This is dog
- Tsunade’s pig
- Avarial Elves
- Banana Phone
- Sand Shrew
- Romeo and Juliet
- TV Tropes
- Josh was a common name
- Ray, when someone asks you if you’re a god, you say yes!
- Dwarven warrior beard
- The Great Outdoors
- Blake of Blackthorne Fame is hard to say
- Second Breakfast Podcast
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 596 – Bass Masters Classic (SNES) - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games
Pingback: Ep. 603 – Radical Rex - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games