What Is In Dane’s Apartment vs. The World, our D&D Actual Play is back again! NOW BEGINS THE QUEST TO SAVE THE SOUL OF LEM BRUFORD! The band begins a new decent into Jzadirune to find wherever Lem’s soul was taken when he drew a very bad card from the Deck of Many Things. Tune in to find out where it went, what was also there, who was waiting for him there, what the band had to do to get to where he was and if they ever rescued him at all! The band had to make some big decisions in this one and we all hope you’ll enjoy our D&D Actual Play of this Scott Pilgrim inspired game!
What Is In Dane’s Apartment vs. The World – Session Eleven Shownotes:
- The Wish spell is pretty broad.
- He dropped him FIDDY feet.
- Irvine from Final Fantasy VIII.
- A Ninja was Final Fantasy Tactics
- The Dragoon of Final Fantasy XI.
- Our Blue Mage of Final Fantasy V.
- I could be Kelsey Grammer.
- Marvel’s War Machine.
- Spekkio, it can be your spouse.
- Be like her, watch The Princess Bride.
- Catch up on our last episode!
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums.n iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002