Pizza Tower! It’s been talked about, copies have been purchased as incentive for us to discuss it, and it’s been batted about the Discord server – here it finally is. We might run the full gamut of emotions on this one. We’ll let you guess on who falls where. We a more heated draft than we imagined it would be, talk about an SNL skit, Mitch McConnell, Paul Rudd, and Overwatch 2. But we have plenty of Pizza Tower talk and even a very special treat from one Gitaroo Man Dalton Suter! So please, come sit awhile and listen! It’s Pizza Tower Time!
Pizza Tower Shownotes:
- Much love to Dalton! Check him out on The Steam Machine Podcast.
- Even more Dalton on The JRPG Report!
- Bandcamp for all of Dalton’s HQ music!
- Or just stream him on his Spotify
- IAN IS FIFTY!
- His dad looks like Mitch McConnell
- “Note to self”
- Celery Man is the greatest role.
- Or is it the SNES Kid?
- FFXVI is very good but very long.
- Overwatch 2 has some new content.
- We all love Lumpy Touch.
- We did an episode of a Noid game once.
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002