Here at TADPOG Podcast, we intend to use it before we lose it. That’s right! We’re talking about the classic tycoon strategy game for the NES: Wall Street Kid. Published in 1990 by SOFEL (Simon or Fred Eat Licorice—subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher). Choco Chica joins us to eat the rest of Blumpkin Bear’s package. We take some calls. Dinosaur Talk. Sleepy spici chocolately bois ahead.
LET’S GET READY FOR A HOT BATTLE! Ryan (of Tyler’s Brother fame) rejoins Team TADPOG to talk about Dorkly’s 11th ranked Nintendo 64 game, Pokémon Stadium. Dave receives a gift from his Wendy’s drive-thru admirer, Ryan reveals which adult film star is identical to his wife, and a very special return of Randy’s Jokes. Also, Dave asks a lot of stupid questions about Pokémon.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.