On this OSM episode of TADPOG, we set course for destinations unknown. Not really. We just talk about FTL: Faster Than Light. BUT, we’ve got Josh Nance (of Uniracers fame) on this episode, and he’s ratcheting up his energy level to an unprecedented 7.5. We’ve also got Wiley Ammons (of Super Star Wars fame) with us, representing Florida (and outer space).
In This Episode:
- Silent Hill (play it on something small and shitty, like James Livingston’s T.V.)
- The One with the Josh Voice
- Penance for making fun of Josh
- We’re all Trojans
- Howard Dean’s death knell
- Tyler’s Audiobook Corner: Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Six) by Kevin Hearne
- Counter Strike
- E.T. unearthed
- I am Death Incarnate
- Rogue Legacy
- Battlestar Galactica
- Star Command
- Dark Souls
- The boss of FTL
- Locutus of Borg
- Ryker’s Beard
- Shownote Filler #1
- Shownote Filler #2
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.