We’re celebrating our 400th podcast episode this week by talking about Manhunt (kind of), the stealth-based survival horror PlayStation 2 game by Rockstar Games. Stand-up comedian Jorge Machean and Wizened Sage Ian join us to help talk about New Zealand’s favorite game. We do a lot of other stuff too! We open a package from Kana Ha, we try cursed Nutela, Dave administers a hunt-themed quiz, we talk about television and we just end up talking about murder a lot. Continue reading
JRPG or GTFO, you know how we roll. Wizened Sage Ian joins us for a special TODPOG episode where Tyler tells us about Persona 3 for the PlayStation 2 and PSP. Some talk spills over to conversation about the Shin Megami Tensei series as a whole. Lots of other great stuff happens in this episode: Tyroni Baloney debuts and tells us a cat story, the phrase “Suck him dry!” is thrown around a lot, an Illuminati plot is revealed(!), and we talk about the upcoming Fantasy World Patreon bonus episode. Continue reading
On this episode of TADPOG, we end our 208 episode streak of not featuring a rhythm game on the show. Seriously, we’ve featured more sports games on this show than rhythm games. Sports games. Rhythm Master Paul Corn and Soul Sister Yarn Sorceress Chandra join us to talk about Gitaroo Man, the cult-classic rhythm game for the PlayStation 2.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.