Tyler’s long awaited Original Flavor Wednesday has arrived, TADPOG Nation. EarthBound. Or at least the first part of it. We have so much to say about this game it has to be broken down into two episodes (all of those iconic JRPGs of the SNES era will probably be like this). We try to avoid the awful walkthrough type show and just tell you what we love about the game. We talk about Bailey Jay, where to pee in order to upset your Grandma, where Monica Geller would prefer to have a midnight meeting and how much of a dick Paul McCartney and Morrisey are to Jon Turley. We pulled up Meg Holland of MANPOG fame since she played this game by force and Jon Turley to be our surrogate audience.
In This Episode:
- Bailey Jay, the target of Cthulu-like cults (NSFW?)
- The best cake toppers to give you crushing guilt
- Ah, the circus
- All the fun of the Rat Zoo
- You know Monica Geller, right?
- The champion who translated Earthbound for American audiences
- The wonderful music of EarthBound
- Wings the show vs. Wings the Band
- Ducks are pretty damn scary
- The Beatles of EarthBound fame
- THAT STRATEGY GUIDE
- #morejon Anyone? He would really appreciate it. Help relieve the butt hurt.
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #1 (Courtesy of Impresario Tony)
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #2
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #3 (Courtesy of Phil of Philty Fathering)
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.