Original Flavor Wednesday. Milestone game for the hosts. How can we talk about a game that captivated us so much growing up? We split it into two episodes. How else do we do it? We call Shawn Miller of Pilotwings fame and Josh Nance of Uniracers fame to help out. The four of us talk about the extensive preparations we’ve made for our own funerals, we wish Jacob York of Wolf Fighting fame a very special birthday and try our best to fumble through all of Final Fantasy II by memory (spoilers…fumble).
In This Episode:
- The Tazmanian Devil plays golf
- Socks for Masturbation, a tutorial
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Final Fantasy II
- Tellah looks like an asshole
- Jacob’s Wardrobe in High School
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #1
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #2
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #3
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #4
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.