Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On this episode of TADPOG, we end our 208 episode streak of not featuring a rhythm game on the show. Seriously, we’ve featured more sports games on this show than rhythm games. Sports games. Rhythm Master Paul Corn and Soul Sister Yarn Sorceress Chandra join us to talk about Gitaroo Man, the cult-classic rhythm game for the PlayStation 2.
- The Real Ghostbusters
- Dan Aykroyd Unplugged on UFOs
- Wild On!
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Parappa the Rapper
- Go crazy
- Western Grip
- Fuller House
- Jodie Sweetin
- Bone Claw Wolverine
- Gitaroo Man Soundtrack
- Parts of the game remind Dave of EarthBound
- The Sanbone Trio on Master Mode
- Moon Tiara Action!
- Picasso Censorship
- Gregorio III – total butterface
- Radeo (star nipples) (NSFW)
- Screwnicorn (NSFW)
- It’s thick! It’s hard! And it’s coming to get ya!
- Super Smash Bros PlayStation Edition
- Chop Chop Master Onion
- nakedsword (NSFW)
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.