Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Pop’n TwinBee is a series we didn’t really get here in the states BUT thanks to the Nintendo Switch Online service, we finally get a shot at one of MANY games. You know there is something about the game when we skip over intro stories and roll right into the game talk
Pop’n TwinBee Shownotes:
- Dave played Pop’n TwinBee for the NES on Twitch, if you’re into popping things, bells, kawaii shmups from Japan, or guys named Dave.
- TOONAMI CHANGED EVERYTHING!
- This game would have taken off thanks to Sailor Moon.
- Did you buy Dragon Ball Z VHS tapes from Suncoast?
- Muzzy? Is this an anime?
- The Noozles was probably an anime, we think.
- Speed Racer was probably a big first dip into anime for a lot of people.
- Nintendo chose to market the NES to boys.
- They did some kawaii stuff early on like Kirby.
- Yoshi’s Island was pretty damn kawaii too.
- Japanese work culture is pretty awful.
- Neither Tyler nor Dave have played a Halo game.
- Oh Bixby.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002