Something. Has. Survived. We’re talking about Jurassic Park: The Lost World, the action-adventure game by Appaloosa Interactive. To be completely honest with you, we use this game as crude scaffolding in order to construct a podcast of tangential thoughts. Y’know, stuff like sex dreams, Archer versus Bob’s Burgers, the lovable puffball Qworby, comic strips like Calvin and Hobbes and Foxtrot, and the time a Founding Father transformed a man into a pig-man. Enjoy!
In This Episode:
- Dave streams The Lost World: Jurassic Park on Twitch
- Little Nicky
- Mr. Deeds
- The Lost World
- Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues
- Jurassic Park for the Genesis
- Jurassic Park 3
- The Lord of the Rings for the SNES
- Is Michael Crichton dead?
- Bill Watterson
- Little Nemo
- Sam Walton
- Bill Amend
- Ian Malcolm
- The Island of Doctor Moreau
- Lufia II
- Ecco the Dolphin
- I Am Setsuna
- Palace of the Dead
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.