Do you like Tetris? Of course. Do you like the massive amounts of Tetris adjacent puzzle games? No? What if it is endorsed by Alexey Pajitnov? Maybe? Yeah, that’s how we feel. So this week the Randomizer has us play and discuss the snakely Tetris adjacent puzzle game, WildSnake. We also talk theme parks, rides, sign museums, take a quiz and really get in there deep with some snakes. Enjoy!
- Dave streamed WildSnake on Twitch (which eventually devolved into a Hades stream) if you’re into games about snakes who are wild, puzzle games, or guys named Dave.
- How to make Cold Brew Coffee.
- Have you been to Kings Island?
- Humans don’t like bitter beverages.
- We have talked about the real Tetris before.
- And other puzzle games like Kirby’s Avalanche.
- Or the puzzle game and not porn, Hunie Pop.
- This also isn’t quite Super Buster Bros.
- Oh the horror put to film that is Class Action Park.
- What about Yoshi’s Cookie?
- I do enjoy our episode on Catherine.
- The Cincinnati Sign Museum is great!
- WildSnake for the Game Boy
- This company also did King Arthur and the Knights of Justice
- Where Frazier endorsed products until he felt too much guilt.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002