Fact: Mario got his medical degree from an online university in Moscow.
Today on Original Flavor Wednesday, we sit down with Jon Turley (of NBA Jam fame) and talk about Tetris & Dr. Mario, IGN’s 27th ranked Super Nintendo game. It’s got Tetris. It’s got Dr. Mario. Y’know just Tetris and Dr. Mario. Take the Tetris, take the Dr. Mario and have a good time.
In This Episode:
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Tetris & Dr. Mario
- Comet of Full House fame
- Liches and Horcruxes
- War Driving
- Carry the remainder
- Tetris : From Russia with Love
- Avoid the Noid
- Where can I go to get smallpox?
- Pliny the Elder of History and Sawbones fame
- The much honored Mandy Patankin
- Tyler’s shame, James’ TV of FTL fame
- Jagged Little Pill
- SixPence None the Richer
- Letters to Cleo
- Dave Coulier of 90s cool fame
- “They’re real and they’re spectacular.”
- Romeo + Juliet
- Very accurate and fitting shownote filler
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.