Tetris 2. Did you know there was a Tetris 2? If you’re like use and didn’t there may be a pretty good reason for that. Also, this episode goes from damp to danger zone over the course of an hour and a half. We recorded this episode on the night of the tornado that destroyed part of our area. We didn’t take it too seriously until we had to take it seriously so this episode goes from chuckles, to Tetris 2 to..well…running out of the Hollanddeck as quickly as possible. So please tune in for a bit of a crazy episode.
Tetris 2 Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Tetris 2 for the SNES on Twitch but don’t watch it.
- No Diggity. No Damp.
- “The night was SULTRY.”
- So Cowboy Bebop was cancelled.
- Did you like Sons of Anarchy?
- Ian got into Yellowstone.
- The Presidents of the United States of America, could they do that?
- We did an episode over Tetris 1, you could check that out.
- There is also did an episode over Tetris Attack, if that sounds good.
- GREMLINS 2! WATCH IT!
- THAT KEY & PEELE SKETCH ABOUT GREMLINS 2! WATCH IT!
- NOVEL! THERE IS A GREMLIN 2 NOVEL.
- Andy Kaufman did read The Great Gatsby.
- I’m ready to get Out of Africa, Meryl.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002