This week, TADPOG Nation, we break into the final 15 on IGN’s Top 100 SNES games with….Tetris Attack. Should I spoil anything for you? I dunno. This is just a blurb to be posted around the internet. Oh well, this game was weird and possibly a scam of some sort. Shame on you Nintendo. Other than trying to sort out Tetris Attack (title inappropriate) we discuss how to properly sleep grope, how to really get a buzz when you smoke a cigarette and the best place to get video game and cartoon related tattoos. Way more banter and tangents that game talk on this one, we tried. Promise.
In This Episode:
- The Tetris Documentary to put you ahead of your mom’s knowledge of Tetris
- Dave joins the Star Belly Sneeches
- Jock Jams for babies
- Mad Men
- Drakkar Noir
- Our beloved Bailey Jay, but in beard form
- Comic Book X-Ray glasses
- Vanilla Ice, the denial
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Tetris Attack
- The new Ramon Frederico Castillo the Third’s (of Super Bomberman 2 fame) new joint – Countdown’s Corner
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.