SWAT Kats! It’s here! We know how badly you were waiting for a game about a Hanna-Barbera cartoon from 1993 that had 25 episodes on TBS. We know lots of people were looking forward to that tabletop but you, covid finds a way. So, instead we talk all things SWAT Kats! We discuss avoiding illness, taking medicine, guns, D&D and trying to not talk about D&D stories that no one else will care about. We do a pretty deep dive into the cartoon, why is was cancelled, and the game – all while finishing up with a quiz and some calls, enjoy!
SWAT Kats Shownotes:
- Have you seen Ghostbusters: Afterlife yet?
- Ever taken medicine from an alligator spoon?
- Swish that flouride, elementary school student!
- GULP! I WON’T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!
- We still want Ian and Jon to do a Star Trek podcast.
- “So what I happened to see a bolt action rifle that wouldn’t be around long”
- What do I need with a gun rack? I don’t even have A gun.
- Mordenkainen’s Disjunction is a hell of a drug.
- Familiarize yourself with the Gnome Illusionist.
- Nerull, Greyhawk god of death.
- AIM Toothpaste, dawg.
- Is the undercoat a scam?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002