Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The Super Aquatic Games Starring the Aquabats! Now that’s quite the title. Did you think it was about the band, The Aquabats? Nope, it’s not. Did you think it was about water sports? Are you some sort of incredible clairvoyant who suspected this was actually one of James Pond’s games and it was a spoof of the Olympics but didn’t actually contain any water games just aquatic characters doing the same few games over and over on land and for some reason James Pond isn’t a spy but is supposed to be a FISH WITH LEGS? THEN YOU MUST SURELY BE THE CHOSEN OF THE RANDOMIZER. With a game like this, we have to bring on Casey of Piggy Palace fame to make it interesting. And we think it is. Come on and join us.
Super Aquatic Games Starring the Aquabats Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Super Aquatic Games Starring the Aquabats on Twitch, if you’re into streams with technical difficulties, non-musical Acrobats, James Pond, a game based entirely on puns, or guys named Dave!
- Nope, this isn’t about The Aquabats.
- Have a virtual strip club night over on Plexstorm.
- Go see Dave plating Scott Pilgrim vs. The World with Choctopus.
- Dave really wants a Class of 81 Arcade Cabinet.
- James Pond. He’s a thing, I hear.
- That jokester Kenneth Copeland.
- Beware the great Sith Lord, Benny Hinn.
- John Oliver has an amazing episode over Televangelists.
- Was that thing an Axolotl?
- Just watch some of this game.
- This game is really just a retelling of Limp Bizkit’s Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog flavored water.
- CASEY NEEDS MORE DICK PICS! casey. yeah on Snapchat
- You know it’s a good episode when we have a reference to Timothy of the Cay.
- I JUST WANT TO DATE TALI ZORAH VAS NORMANDY.
- Casey was with us on this game.
- Here is another game for you.
- A link to a game episode? Sure.
- NOT THIS EPISODE.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002