For well over a year, we saw the cries of those dozens who listen to this podcast. “#moremiller!”, they cried! Well, he is our foremost Final Fantasy II/IV-ologist, so here he is for Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. The After Years is a pretty lengthy game, so we are bringing back the ol’ two-part TADPOG. We each played a different version of the game (Wii, PSP, and Steam), so we all have a different take on it. Come hang out!
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Final Fantasy IV: The After Years on Twitch, if you’re into final fantasy games, the number 4, or guys named Dave.
- We did a terrible walkthough of Final Fantasy IV here.
- There is more of the terrible walkthrough in Part 2 of Final Fantasy IV.
- It true though, no one stopped the Mask.
- You need more Miller? He was on Pixels over on the Patreon.
- Even more Miller? He was on Joe and Mac 2.
- Yet even more Miller? He did an interview episode and cursed us.
- What? More? He was on Populous.
- I’m sure there is another Miller episode somewhere else.
- TADPOG + Miller were big fans of Final Fantasy XI.
- Big fan of Kain over here.
- Bigger fan of Sabin over here.
- Not a very big of a fan of Celes over here.
- Which scenario was your favorite?
- Little Nicky had a GBA release, if you didn’t know.
- Ready Player One could have only been better with Adam Sandler.
- Ready Player Two slowly grew on me.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002