Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On this episode of TADPOG O.S.M. we give you our newest installment of our “Better Know a Guest Host” interview series with TADPOG’s beloved Shawn Miller. We’ll warn you now that he is very much into voodoo and cursed our audio so we don’t sound quite the same and we’re sorry. He’s not as sorry. We talk plenty about MMOs, Console Survival Horror and how Miller can’t care for any animal that isn’t a dog.
In This Episode:
- Skiiing, you know.
- The Hall of Shawn Miller: Pilotwings, Populous, NHL 94. Joe & Mac 2, The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1
- NOT Suikoden
- NOT Earthbound
- The Silent Hill Series
- Miller’s favorite, Final Fantasy VI
- NOT Resident Evil
- Miller’s MMO of choice, The Secret World
- Miller’s NES game of choice, Rygar
- Miller’s Opinion of the Wii
- Heathcliff and Fat Albert
- Poor Connor
- Like the Dread Pirate Roberts and Iocane Powder
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 220 – Conker's Bad Fur Day - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games
Pingback: Ep. 597 – Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (Part 1) - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games