After so many references, so many mini discussions, and so much hype—we now bring you the goods and discuss one of our favorite new games, Hades! We needed to bring a strong show for such a strong game so we brought back Coco of CocoConfession and Cuphead fame to join us in our deep dive. Our love for this game is palpable so we stray from our standard formula for this episode and just have a solid discussion amongst friends about a game we love. Come hang out and we hope you like it!
- We had Coco on before when we did Cuphead
- Want more Coco? Check out all her stuff at her website!
- Are Sonic games overrated?
- Have you tried Sonic Mania?
- Who is Zagreus?
- Look into Hades more here.
- Darren Korb is a genius
- We’ve also talked about Bastion.
- Hermes created the turtle.
- Rick Riorden has his own interpretations.
- The Percy Jackson books are pretty good.
- WAY OF THE FIST GANG!
- Sonic game? Sure.
- Another Sonic game? Why not, here.
- Yes another one? Well, we do have it here.
- Thesius is very much Ric Flair.
- How about a totally different episode?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002