Tyler and Dave have played RPGs, football games, soccer games, baseball games, platformers, and puzzlers…but we know what everyone has really been waiting for: some sweet sweet bass fishing content. We are joined by the person we know who craves bass the most, Sandwich Pope Phil Hawkins, to help discuss Bass Masters Classic and Bass Masters Classic: Pro Edition for the SNES! We talk about these games, our child hood bedrooms, our children’s bedrooms, and how we should tackle the rest of the Randomizer’s gifts. Enjoy!
Bass Masters Classic (SNES) Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Bass Masters Classic and Bass Masters Classic: Pro Edition on Twitch, if you’re into bass fishing, sitting in a boat for three hours, or guys named Dave.
- Phil, Bassin’s Black Bass better be so different.
- The sad tale of Len Bias.
- Another sad tale, Pistol Pete Maravich.
- Dave made a valiant attempt at Kirby’s Dream Course.
- Are there waffles that aren’t Eggo?
- Did you like fishing?
- Melissa just had the best time spear fishing with her ex-boyfriend.
- How do you fish professionally?
- The rules of professional fishing.
- AHOY NEPHEW!
- Wasn’t a game made from Song of the South for SNES?
- Is this a sports game?
- Everyone loves Smegnobs and Broom Sticks.
- Have you heard this episode?
- What about this episode?
- NEVER THIS EPISODE.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002