We thought it was a taunt by the Randomizer at first, but it turns out there is an SNES game based on a movie by the same name “No Escape”. Well, apparently this movie was quite the flop but it was not without its fans. One of those fans is our beloved Sandwich Pope Phil, so we had to bring him on. We recount the movie, and the game but we really get into a deep discussion of Wild Hogs. Enjoy!
No Escape Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave streamed No Escape on Twitch, if you like negative adverbs, attempting to escape, 16-bit Ray Liotta, video games, or guys named Dave!
- You can watch No Escape on Youtube.
- Did you catch our episode on Fire Dogs?
- Adam Carolla has a pretty good pitch for a movie.
- No Escape also stars Johnny Drama.
- You’ve seen Wild Hogs, right?
- It’s basically a continuance of Boogie Nights.
- You’ve also seen Old Dogs, yet?
- Dan Schneider allegedly loves feet.
- Monkeybone. Because why not?
- Dave may just exclusively stream Bassin’s Black Bass.
- Want to an old episode? Try this.
- Do you want something other than that, how about this?
- Well, do you like this one?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002