Tyler and Dave loved Nicktoons growing up. Doug, Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life — and one more that the Randomizer had to ruin for us, Ren & Stimpy. So the Randomizer dealt us Ren & Stimpy: Fire Dogs for the SNES. But we decided to finish off the whole series and throw in Time Warp, Veediots, and Buckroo$ just to torture ourselves. We hope you enjoy our pain but we also do a deep dive into the good and bad history of Ren & Stimpy (along with it’s creator, John K.) There is plenty of nostalgia to soak in, along with the cringe of how awful John K is.
Ren & Stimpy Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave streamed all of these Ren & Stimpy games on Twitch, if you like ren, stimpy, bad video games, or guys named Dave!
- Dave loved Little Shop of Horrors.
- Dave and Henry both love Ghostbusters.
- We had to bring up the Beetlejuice cartoon again.
- Did you know the UK Wildcat had a penis tongue?
- We loved Rocko’s Modern Life.
- We also loved Doug.
- Tyler loved Rugrats.
- He also enjoyed Rugrats: All Grown Up.
- Ren & Stimpy had a short and terrible revival.
- There was also a terrible Kickstarter.
- Just watch the gameplay of the Ren & Stimpy games.
- You saw Agent 99’s room, right?
- Howard Stern interviewed John K and Billy West.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002