Mondays just keep coming, TADPOG Nation. We humans must struggle against the inexorable progress of time as it grinds away at out mortality BUT we’re trying to make it better by continuing with our Ready Player One Series. This week we play the arcade classic Joust. We have Nicole Nance of Kirby fame on for this one because she played it once. It totally counts. She also brings it with a very good intro story. So we discuss marital aids, Joust and take some great calls.
In This Episode:
- Ready Player One on Amazon
- Nicole Nance was the world’s youngest Proust scholar
- Wesley Crusher woos Nicole with cartwheels
- Passive Aggressive Post-It Notes
- Tyler’s childhood drawing of his family and their behavior
- The Big Bang Theory without the laugh track
- That girl Tyler likes from The Big Bang Theory
- We are now accepting donations to buy Josh and Nicole more sex toys
- How big is an ostrich egg? This big.
- Shadows over Camelot
- Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift (of Dave and Nicole’s friendship fame)
- Wild & Crazy Kids at Medieval Times
- Of bad porn magazine fame, Lollypops (NSFW)
- The Blue Mage
- Beowulf the Templar
- The Divine Knight Job
- That lady from the Office and Doctor Who that was at Amelia Con
- Josh vs. Nicole poll, TADPOG Nation. Does Final Fantasy II count as two episodes or one? Let us know.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.