The Eventually List continues, TADPOG Nation. This week we break down our first Playstation game with the 1997 Squaresoft weapon based fighting game, Bushido Blade. We talk about swords both real and digital as well as what men appear to be truly obsessed with in life. We also talk a lot about Bushido Blade and its…many…qualities.
In This Episode:
- South Park’s Good Times with Weapons
- The Back to the Future Ride
- Oh Trader’s Mall of Paducah, KY
- CURVE THE BULLET!
- He was dressed like a Blitzball player
- The fencing game, Nidhogg
- Forever scratched, Saga Frontier
- Utsusemi: Ni
- For Nicole’s Podcast, Bushido Blade
- Another link to our Patreon for those interested
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.