Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Courtesy of the Randomizer and an independent wrestler who requested we do this episode back in 2014, we bring you Phantom 2040! This game has some long reaching and interesting lore but in true TADPOG fashion we get to that about 40 minutes into show. We talk about the return of pizza mascots, the kinks of Archie characters, a little anime, a little fantasy fiction, and how Tyler thought he was going to a live recording of Saturday Night Live. So come hear us chat, take a quiz, and talk a little about Phantom 2040.
Phantom 2040 Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Phantom 2040 on Twitch, if you’re into dystopian futurescapes, old super heroes made new again, grappling hooks, or guys named Dave!
- The Noid has returned! It’s like they already forgot about Kenneth.
- Have you seen Riverdale?
- Please! More of The Kingkiller Chronicles!
- Dave and Nikki enjoyed The Great Pretender.
- Now they are enjoying Keep Your Hands off Eizouken.
- Which seems to maybe star The Magus Sisters?
- They really do have Cat TV.
- This game has Super Metroid vibes.
- It also has some Adventures of Batman & Robin vibes.
- We love Paul for references Clerks The Animated Series.
- BILLY ZANE ALL OVER THE WHEEL OF TIME.
- Flippy the Frog?
- “WE’VE GOT TO GO BACK!”
- We need Ross and Simone to have a Gef the Mongoose sighting.
- You’ve seen Casper, right?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002