Well, luck of the Randomizer not be with us – Winter Olympics: Lillehammer ’94 was the draw for this week. Have you heard of this game? Have you seen this game in the wild? Are you familiar with Lillehammer outside of the Netflix show? Nope, not for us either. So we talk Olympics. We talk Cartoon Olympics. We talk, most importantly, about the vast catalog of Ernest movies and shows. So sit awhile and listen.
Winter Olympics ’94: Lillehammer Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Winter Olympics: Lillehammer ’94 on Twitch if you’re into winter, Olympics, games, or guys named Dave.
- “Never heard of him”
- I will never go skiing because of Sunny Bono.
- Name a winter Olympic athlete? Um, Shawn White?
- THAT AALIYAH BABY SONG.
- Did the SNES have a joystick?
- Do you remember that animal olympics cartoon?
- Mario and Sonic at the Olymdick Games (NSFW)
- DILDOS MADE WITH BEES.
- Won’t you have a little Patreon video?
- So how do you say this villain’s name?
- Ernest just can’t sit still on this jury!
- Oh, that guy who gives out the signs?
- Could you listen to this episode?
- But have you listened to this one?
- AGAIN, NEVER THIS ONE.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002