Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Eventually has finally arrived to this week’s TADPOG SIDEPOG when we take on Cnapps’ request to break down the NES game, Monster Party. This game is something special so we enjoyed talking about it as well as Jim Norton, The Temptations, Norm MacDonald’s Dirty Work and Good Morning Miss Bliss.
In This Episode:
- Monster Madness
- Jim Norton’s Monster Rain
- Ben there, Dan that!
- Bionic Commando: Rearmed
- The Monster Mash
- “The Saigon Whore that bit off my nose!”
- Again, The Wizard
- Audrey II
- The Cactaur
- The Temptations
- Silver Surfer for the NES, a crowning achievement in out-of-hand difficulty
- Seeing the Ark of the Covenant
- Good Morning, Miss Bliss
- Raising the Bar
- Mark of McGrath fame
- The Aeropress for Dave’s coffee needs
- Allen Applegate’s Top 10 Podcast that how now had both TADPOG hosts on
- 2 Dudes and a NES do a great podcast
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 579 – Bronkie the Bronchiasaurus - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games