Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Chad CROWger vs. The World! The band is back, this time in Chad CROWger form! They have plenty to do to get ready for the second night of the festival, then some heavy things to do at that festival. The band gets together and goes to Las Vegas to see Dane’s mom (they also get some news on Dane himself). What they find out there leads them to St. Louis to find out something EVEN BIGGER, but that will have to wait – the band needs to be there to try and save Liz’s mom during this exchange. But wait, there’s more! Sit awhile and listen to the tale of the Black Wolf vs Chad CROWger vs The World!
Scott CROWger vs. The World – Session Twenty One Shownotes:
- Did you listen to the last episode?
- Even been inside the St. Louis Arch?
- Arch Facts!
- More Irvin Cobb!
- How about some Alben Barkley?
- The Holy Avenger is a pretty good weapon.
- The Turtle Van in all it’s glory.
- Elistraee, a very good goddess.
- Noble Park is the best place to dance naked.
- Tyler streams and shows our latest shirt design from Boss Battles!
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. The bluegrass music used is called Shady Grove by Shake That Little Foot. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums in iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002