Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“Izzy’s Quest for the Olympic Rings”, said the Randomizer, cold and indifferent as always. “Would you punish us so harshly for playing Dungeons & Dragons sometimes?” Ian snarked. The Randomized smiled it’s blackened grin in return. “Go and embrace the controversial torch mascot from the 1996 games in Atlanta, my friends. May its slippery and everchanging form be of comfort to you all on your journey.”
Yep, it’s that sort of game. But we get to talk anime, movies, and discuss what our last meals would be, at least. Come sit awhile and listen, Derek. To this, our dark episode of Izzy’s Quest for the Olympic Rings.
Izzy’s Quest for the Olympic Rings Shownotes:
- Ian is loving One Punch Man.
- He’s even starting Naruto!
- There is praise for The Mayor of Kingstown.
- Dave and Henry are still loving Dragon Ball.
- Much merriment for Hi-Fi Rush.
- Final Fantasy Thearhythym Final Bar is a must buy for Dave.
- Did you know about the Izzy cartoon?
- Tyler needs these Izzy slammers.
- Last Meals is a great YouTube series.
- Kick Ass comes well rated from Ian.
- Will Forte has a great Ted Turner impression.
- Oh, yeah, Getting Over It.
- Chiller, oof.
- Did you catch up on the Scott Pilgrim game?
- What about this episode?
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002