Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Kirby’s Avalanche? Yes, Kirby’s Avalanche. Didn’t we do this one? Yes, almost 10 years ago. But it was subject to a greater dispel spell and is no longer available, but anything lost from IGN’s Top 100 SNES games list, we will always re-record. It just happened to drop on the Switch SNES Online service so it was a pretty opportune time to do it again. Just for the occasion, we reunite TADPOG IT with a rare appearance by Captain Gun Nerd Jon Turley. We bring it hard with a chip draft, some drink talk, some Star Wars talk, and a deep dive into the re-skin of Puyo Puyo that Kirby’s Avalanche really is – so come sit awhile and listen!
Kirby’s Avalanche Shownotes:
- BOAT RACEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j_7O9cSsX8
- The power of Twisted Tea NSFW
- Who doesn’t love an Arnold Palmer?
- Can I get a nickel back?
- Have you seen Industry on HBO?
- Ian recommends Succession, also on HBO.
- Jon brings up his love for Andor.
- Where do you rank Rogue One?
- The Serpent Queen on Hulu is another Ian recommendation.
- YA BOY KONG MING!
- Hank Hill loves a Frito Pie.
- Let me in is another horror recommendation.
- EPISODE DROP.
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002