The Meat in a Marion Sandwich vs. The World! After a few weeks off, our Scott Pilgrim inspired 5e D&D tabletop returns in form! The band gets gathers their wits after almost losing their lives to a giant feral cat straight out of the 1970’s Bob Noble Park. The try to figure out what this “blight” stuff might be. Lem makes sure to grab a box of memory VHS tapes to watch. Kenny finds a special Pee Wee’s playhouse way to talk to his spectral mom. Spekkio answers some questions that turn right around and beg more questions. Aurora has some theories. And we close out on a pretty pretty pretty good story where Dave meets IRL Game Kevin Link. So please come check out The Meat in a Marion Sandwich vs. The World!
The Meat in a Marion Sandwich vs. The World – Session Fourteen Shownotes:
- Everyone knows about Bob Noble Park, right?
- What’s the song by Abba?
- Was it not a Lady Gaga song?
- This is the right bread of the Marion sandwich
- Here is the left bread of the Marion sandwich
- THE MEAT, BABY
- The Marion Rotary Club Friendship Bench.
- Did you hear the last episode?
- Have you seen any of Tyler’s streams on YouTube?
- Dave’s streams are still over on Twitch.
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums in iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002