Dorkly’s Top 25 N64 games continues on TADPOG Nation. This week we’re at #20 with Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. Since it’s a Kirby game AND an N64 game we have to bring back Nicole Nance of Kirby fame for the occasion. We discuss what you would do to own a giant corgi, proper lawn maintenance, how to change the tires on your Hot Wheels car and just a bit about the pink glutton that is Kirby and his works on the N64.
- Oh to have a Giant Corgi
- The wonderful time sink of Civilization V
- You know Steve Guttenberg?
- Do you also know Steve Buscemi?
- Kirby can do that Sue Storm’s forcefield
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Kirby 64
- The many faces of this man
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.