Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Super Baseball Simulator 1.000, so is that a thousand? one? I’m sure baseballers would know but that certainly isn’t Tyler, Dave, or Ian. We survived Thanksgiving, managed to make it through Black Friday, and even play this game to bring its wonderful content to you. We talk about the holidays and our experiences with it in the past, a bit about this game, some calls, some quizzes, some in-depth discussion of baked goods, and plenty of other tangents.
Super Baseball Simulator 1.000 Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Super Baseball Simulator 1.000 for the SNES and Baseball Simulator 1.000 for NES on Twitch if you’re into games about baseball players with super powers, games by Culture Brain, or guys named Dave.
- Marlon Wayans was pretty solid in Requiem for a Dream.
- Did you do midnight releases for games?
- Ian really enjoyed Call of Duty.
- Have you listened to our episode on Roger Clemens Baseball?
- JOIN OUR SECRET SANTA! Don’t worry, Tyler is not participating.
- Who will be Mr. Puzzles?
- Yamcha is pretty good at baseball.
- Josh’s mother is all about Harlequin Romance Novels.
- What has happened to the used book store?
- We do love McKay’s in Nashville, TN.
- Bovine Bear Matt did send us this sweet Batter-Up.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002