This week we scale five floors of the Devil’s Temple and punch our way through hoards of vest-wearing minions in order to talk about Kung Fu, the 1984 side-scrolling beat ’em up for the NES. We also talk about Tyler’s birthday, Jerry Stiller (of course), marriage, and bidets. We open a package from Sandwich Pope Phil and we play a few listener voicemails.
Kung Fu Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave Plays Kung Fu on Twitch
- RadeoSuicide of nipple tattoo fame (NSFW)
- Smoke weed everyday just like Tyler and Melissa
- Tyler is going to get an implant and look like Gizmoduck
- Adam and Eve actually have brick and mortar stores
- The Patreon Fantasy World episode
- Pirates: Stagnetti’s Revenge of Grand Maester Wiley’s favorite drunk movie fame
- Sophia Santie Scream (NSFW)
- Jesse’s Juice NSFW
- Jacks Mission Number 15 NSFW
- Jack Hannah
- Mister X and his minions laugh at you.
- Wheels on Meals, the inspiration Kung Fu
- The Police Story
- Drunken Master, of Dave’s phase fame
- The Androids when they aren’t drunk
- Our episode on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Jerry Stiller as Uncle Max in Lion King 1 1/2
- Do you know Brandon? He was on Axelay.
- Do you still not know Brandon? He was also on Mario Kart.
- Despite the fact you can’t throw a basketball, Shaq Fu wasn’t that terrible.
- Don’t mess with Shirley the Loon
- Adam’s call was only slightly shorter than this world record speed run of Kung Fu
- Double Dragon II
- The art of feeling the folds of your butthole is not know as phrenology.
- MAKTAC of pounding gallons of Malort fame
- Nerdy Thursday of true love and violent sex fame
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.