“Spit out your choice, foul beast.” Dave demanded of the Randomizer. “Sport.” The darkness whispered back. “Foreman for Real.” is said stoicly. “Boxing? HA, that sounds great.” Tyler replied enthusiastically. The darkness dryly chuckled in response. SO WE PLAYED THE SNES BOXING SEQUEL FOREMAN FOR REAL, STARRING GEORGE FOREMAN! Guess what? Garbage so hot is burned our hands. But we do drink and take plenty of tangents, come check it out!
Foreman For Real Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Foreman For Real on Twitch, if you like video games, boxing, guys named George, or guys named Dave)!
- George! (He has a sitcom but this is the closest I could find).
- Have a second? Please check out the Go Fund Me page for friend of the show Duke Sith Toast William!
- Also, William is a hilarious dude taking this is stride – please visit his page fuckmyasscancer.com
- We did an episode over Karnov, you know?
- Dr. Melfi from the Sopranos was a great character.
- Mike Tyson vs. Buster Douglas. OOF.
- Mike Tyson was a truly amazing boxer.
- Want to be impressed? Check out Butterbean.
- The iconic ear biting action of Tyson vs. Holyfield.
- Someone did a speed run of Foreman For Real. For real.
- Who was Charlie Sheen in Major League again?
- How do you feel about Tecmo Secret of the Stars?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002