Hot Bread Patent vs. The World! That’s right, we have returned with our Actual Play 5e D&D game inspired by Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. If you don’t recall, on the last episode a few months ago the band had gotten into Lem’s brother’s subspace and purged it of “The Glow” which has been making him act against his wishes. This gave them access to few very important memories that told the band quite a bit about Lem’s father. Now they are planning for the arrival of the Black Wolf and if they need to roll the dice and purge The Glow from Jill, Lem’s crush. It was good to be back to gaming again and we hope you enjoy the return!
Hot Bread Patent vs. The World – Session Fifteen Shownotes:
- Tom Holland had been born.
- If you’re not familiar with a Quinceanera.
- Did you listen to the last episode of our Scott Pilgrim game?
- Quiznos has some great commercials.
- If there were only enough people for Sega Saturn Bomberman.
- You had my curiosity, now you have my attention.
- Final Fantasy IV is an amazing game.
- We also did an episode of Final Fantasy IV.
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums in iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002