Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Pixelated Noodle vs. The World! A Scott Pilgrim inspired game returns again to further the adventure of saving the soul of a cute pink haired girl who works at Quiznos in the early 2000s. Or at least that is what this episode is about. The band opened a gate into Jill’s subspace and ventured in to find the Glow and remove it. Things get underway quick as Lem, Kenny, Liz, and Benji see some of Jill’s memories and keep a peek at the world she grew up in. A lot of memories of what she enjoyed when she was little pop up and turn against the band, but they have some creative ways of dealing with it all. Come sit awhile and listen!
Pixelated Noodle vs. The World – Session Sixteen Shownotes:
- That computer sound.
- The background.
- All hail the King.
- It has little wings.
- The forest looks just like this.
- With your powers combined.
- The Foot all take the bell test.
- Gargamel does what to smurfs?
- Who was Rainbow Brite’s enemy?
- Make sure to listen to the last episode.
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums in iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002